Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos imperator - rules

From: gustaviusau <justin.hewlett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:51:52 -0000

Wow.. thanks for the reply..and the rules..

My Epic war gaming circle.. has been going through a rediscovery lately. thanks mainly to the awesome work that has gone into net
epic.. I have an Imperator in pieces at home which i was thinking of converting to the choas brand imperator as a gift for the Chaso
player in our group..

Although Im probably asking for it encouraging one of these beast onto the tabletop again.. urgg

i will keep an eye out for any changes and let you know it goes in play.

regards
Gus