Re: [NetEpic ML] My opinions on recent posts

From: George_at_ntlworld <george.laptop_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 22:50:43 -0000

Well, the reason I like games to be quick playing (not necessarily
streamlined or elegant, just quick :-) ) it's cause our situation here is
different.
Nearly all our games are during our school lunch hour or at the afterschool
club we run. This gives us a max of 2 hours, including waiting for everone
to arrive, setting up, packing away and tidying up.
When we occasionally play at weekends, then we do indeed want longer games,
but then we just play with more points and talk a lot more between turns :-)