eldar knights

From: amir gamzu <agamzu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:45:06 -0800 (PST)

hi group,

this is my first post and have been reading for a long
time. I discovered the group a while ago and found it
the closest to what my friends and I play (titan
legions rules with a bit of house variation).

I'm looking for rules for the eldar knights to use
with TL/SM era rules, also the earlier imperial
knights.

And last, I play in Ann Arbor, MI and would like to
find other players in the area,

thanks
amir

PS- I'm a photographer and would happily contribute
images for the army cards if that would be helpfull, I
have just about 1 of everything or more of the stuff
released during tl/sm i don't have many of the 40k
minis, just a couple