Re: [NetEpic ML] eldar knights

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 21:59:23 -0400

Hi!

Amir, the Armies of the Imperium Book and the Eldar book have the rules for the Imperial Knights and Eldar knights respectively. Go to the Epicentre at: www.netepic.org and download them. If you have a problem let me know and I'll send them directly to you.

It would be VERY helpful if you sent as many pictures of minis as you care to send. Please send them directly to me at: primarch_at_...

Thanks for the help!

Peter