Sv: Re: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] My opinions on recent posts

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:47:24 +0100

Thanks.

We have done this once before with 4 players, but this time I really hope we will be 6. The most honorable listmember Nils will be the referee.

People wil haveto play with the same army throughout the entire tournament, and we will have 3 tables where the scenery will stay the same. We will try to rotate the tables, but if players have to play at the same table more than once, they have to use the oposite side.

I really look forward to this!

Eivind