Re: [NetEpic ML] Help! What is it?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:26:30 -0400

Hi!

Ouch! Konrad, you can only send attachment up to 100Kb to the list so as not to clog up members mailboxes. If the files is this big send it to the files area and then post the link.

I First to the left is the Capitol Imperialis I have and remember. The one to the right I have never seen before, but it looks pretty cool! If some other comapny produced it would be good to know who because its a very good substitute. Then again a rare few prototypes are out there from a long time a go and this may be one of them.

Any other member ever seen one like this?

Peter