Re: [NetEpic ML] Help! What is it?

From: konrad <konradsosinski_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:52:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi.
I'm very sorry for this huge picture.

In my opinion this second model looks much more
better than original one and I prefare it to play. I
had asked the person who sell me it but he knew
nothing about genesis of this model. The model have
some small imperial marks and other elements
characterisc for GW models (you could not see them on
the picture). I think that I should ask somebody from
GW.
Thanks for info.
Konrad