Re: [NetEpic ML] Downloading NetEpic 4.0

From: fbruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:48:56 -0000

Peter a �crit :

> Its being uploaded, since the site is being redone.

Sorry for my poor English but do you mean that :

1- the link is broken and that will be fixed as soon as possible

2- the link should not be broken, there is a problem with my browser

> I can send it to you what format would you like it in?

I would appreciate but as I need the whole rules (army lists
included) I think it will be too big for our respective
connections... :(

There isn't any other way to download the rules from the web?

Fran�ois Bruntz
La Tribune de La�tus Prime
http://www.geocities.com/fbruntz/