Re: [NetEpic ML] rules-question/dragster

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:47:42 -0400

Hi!

Net Epic divided psychic attacks into nonphysical and physical. The dragster force field will protect against physical psychic attacks, such as the weird boy tower psychic attacks. The dragster Field does not protect against nonphysical psychic attacks, such as mind blast.

This division of psychic attacks make it makes it much easier to adjudicate which powers function against a given field.

Hope that helps.

Peter
send