[NetEpic ML] Re: question

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:11:41 -0600

> can someone tell me how the bell work in the plague tower daemon/pretorian
> engine?
> I dind't find any rule for it and in the damage table the only description
> is "if the save is failed the bell is destroyed"???
> Can someone give me some hints about the tower and its usefulness?

This is a small problem. There originally were no rules for the Bell Tower
included in Titan Legions. However it is such a large object on the vehicle
that it demanded a location on the hit template. My idea, before my computer
crashed, was that if the Bell Tower is destroyed that it should come
crashing down on top of the Engine section and cause the Plaguetower to make
an unmodified save on the Engine.

I was also thinking of proposing to the group here that the Bell should add
+1 to the morale of any nurgle units within 15cm so that it actually has
some function. It would also just be a cool ability that is not over the
top.