[NetEpic ML] Re: Damage Rolls

From: Thomas Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:05:36 -0600

  I have a question about weapons that add to the damage dice roll for titans and praeorians (Volcano Cannons, Deth Cannons , etc...). I only ask this because if you fire a gargant Deth Cannon at a titan with no shields and hit it is +2 to the Titan damage chart but I shot my same Deth Cannon at a Shadow Sword tank and hit but the roll was a 1 on the Super Heavy damage table and the tank was unscathed. So my question is since Super Heavies have a damage table shouldn't the + apply to their damage rolls as well?

  I would tend to agree with this. I thought this was brought up when the super heavies were made more resilient, but apparently it was forgotten. I guess just toss this in the revisions pile.