Re: [NetEpic ML] Stealer Cults army list first brain vomit.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:21:32 -0400

Hi!.

> This is an hours verbal spewing, and i'd appreciate comments and any ideas.
>
> I've not done this army list thing before much, and i'm struggling a little
> to make sure it's gonna be a unique army. There's only so much can be done
> where an army cannibalises resources from the host society. Not being a very
> regular player of anything at the mo and being in the process of trying to
> find a new job and house (next stop Nottingham) ain't helping.

Don't worry. Making a unique army list can be a pain. A cultist army after all is going to be very similar to tyranid force. Actually it's a combination between the tyranid force and a planetary defense force. So you can actually use was already been done for tyranid's as well as the PDF army list. To make a unique you'd just add those special somethings either list lacks and presto unique army list.

I don't have much to add to the army list you may. Most of the rules and units look fine to me as they are. I'll let the rest of the group members comment and tweak what you have presented. If you hear no further comment I'd say that's a green light to write up. Just remember to give a copy to Tom for Incoming! for magazine.

Peter