Re: [NetEpic ML] A (not so) new idea

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:30:52 -0400

Hi!

Well Albert, you said a mouth-full! I think we are reaching the point where this indeed needs to be done. It's probably long overdue. If you remember may many past post on the subject of games design one of those things I consider vital for a excellent game design is precisely what you mention- game levels. As it stands Net epic could easily be divided into basic, intermediate and advanced. Of course I can forsee large debates on what can be considered "basic" or "advanced", but thats only the beginning.

A Net Epic 5.0 is due for this late summer to autumn, I guess more than anything else it will address this question or game levels.

You guys have a lot to think about in the next months before this is started.

Peter