RE: [NetEpic ML] Stealer Cults army list first brain vomit.

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:18:58 +0200

Don't you dare! There's not enough traffic in this list at the moment and most of it seems to be made up by me. :)

> I'll be going back to lurking on this list then - at least
> until such a time
> when I can butt in with more wrong comments :)

Like I said, Don't you dare. BTW, did you receive my mail on the different Eldar aspects for E40k I sent to you a couple of months ago?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.