Re: [NetEpic ML] Stealer Cults army list first brain vomit.

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:59:14 -0000

> Don't you dare! There's not enough traffic in this list at the moment and
most of it seems to be made up by me. :)

> Like I said, Don't you dare. BTW, did you receive my mail on the different
Eldar aspects for E40k I sent to you a couple of months ago?

I'll continue to comment when I can then :)

I did indeed recieve you mail, but it was shortly before I was taken out for
a few months (bad case of a faulty heart-squig..). It was one that I missed
when I came back - sorry! Same thing with the second mail regarding SoB's.

Having now tracked them both down and had another look, I like the changes
suggested to the aspects a lot with maybe the exception of the Banshees
(Special rules - a lot of E40K players avoid them like the plague but I'm
not so strongly viewed!). But even then the rules seem fair enough, it is
just the "Special rule phobia" which makes me wonder :)

If its OK I'll probably include both sets in an update in a couple of weeks
time. The next two weeks are pretty busy so they'd be great for then if
you've no objections.

> Jyrki Saari
>
> -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time
is money.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.