Re: [NetEpic ML] Another 2 questions for you, Peter... :P

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:14:27 -0400

Hi!

> 1 - In Incoming 3, I've read an article (Titan Revenge!) with a new
> system to handle titan damage... it's mentioned that the titans are
> more pricy, but... where are the new prices?

Yikes! Your asking a question on something done a couple of years ago. To be frank I don't have an answer. I'd just use the points values as they exist currently. Once you try it and test it, your a far better judge than I as to newer points cost.

> 2 - Psykers can affect Flyers in any way?

Only an attack that has a direct immediate effect, like a bolt of energy (like a wierdboy) affects fliers. Effects that have a template effect or require that the victims mind be contacted (like mind blast) DO NOT WORK. Basically if the attack works like a "shot" it works against a flier. If it doens't work like a standard "shot" it doesn't work. This is to avoid cheesy plays like casting vortex/tempest/mind blast and other such attacks on fliers. Fliers would easily by pass such attacks due to their sheer speeds and too little time in one place.

Peter