Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Campaign System

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:00:51 -0400

Hi!

I think it should be made as unavailable as possible so fit them in the Economic phase. I hope this thing is expensive otherwise it gets to easy to just nuke everything.

I'd recommend everyone to give these rules a try and comment on them, since the only thing Net Epic lacks is a set of campaign rules. If people like these we could make them "core" in the long run.

Peter