Re: [NetEpic ML] Another 2 questions for you, Peter... :P

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:38:51 -0400

Hi!

Remeber infantry needs to be directly attacked to engaged flyers and then only with a -2 penalty. this includes HQ's that are infantry units as well as psykers that are infantry units. This gives a slight edge to Orks who have wierdboys in vehicles and thus could function as a poor mans AA guns. Normally most psykers would do poorly against flyers.

Peter