Re: [NetEpic ML] Another 2 questions for you, Peter... :P

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:41:15 -0000

Let's make an example... I think it's better and clarifies all. ^^

I have an Imperial Psyker, it's the First Fire phase and I activate
him. Within 50cm there is an Eldar Nightwing; can I target it with
Embolden (Range 50cm, 1 attack dice, Hits on 4+, -2 save)? The
problem it's the flyer isn't attacking the psyker, I need to know if
the psyker could target the flyer deliberately with a psychic attack
without being an AA unit.

Tnx :P

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Remeber infantry needs to be directly attacked to engaged flyers
and then only with a -2 penalty. this includes HQ's that are infantry
units as well as psykers that are infantry units. This gives a slight
edge to Orks who have wierdboys in vehicles and thus could function
as a poor mans AA guns. Normally most psykers would do poorly against
flyers.