RE: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic Campaign System

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:45:58 +0200

This is all fluff, but anyway, the Imperial Exterminatus weapons are the cyclone torpedoes. These are loaded in torpedo tubes like normal torpedoes, but cannot be used against ships so a ship carrying cyclone torpedoes can't make normal torpedo attacks.

This means there is no need to alter the ship. However, in Imperium only Inquisitors can declare Exterminatus, so it shouldn't be allowed to be done just at the drop of the hat. As for the other races, even Chaos needs slaves and materials as do Orks. Eldar loathe a waste of lives so I don't think they practice Exterminatus with any regularity. Only tyranids do Exterminatus to all worlds they encounter.

My point? Permission for Exterminatus should be very hard to get.

> Tom.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.