[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules questions

From: S. Birol Akmeric <Akmeric_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:00:50 +0200

;;))

You now, we're just old men and getting slowly senile (and yes, we need the
young blood). Besides, we always like to pick on each other like all other
oldsters. That was how we built this system; continually grinding each
others' ideas. And that was fun. It's still fun by the way, the game lives
on, and ours are the only viable set of rules; contradictions and all, it
feels good, doesn't it Peter?