RE: [NetEpic ML] Incoming! address

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:51:20 +0200

I just found the address after all. Some traitorous chaos spawn had doubtlessly used some malign sorcery to hide it from my eyes but the forces of the Emperor prevailed once again!

I sent the Black Templars and White Scars to Incoming! Being the evil person I am, I don't put them in the files folder <evil grin>. You just have to wait for the next issue...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.