Re: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Fliers..

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:44:34 -0400

Hi!

Definately add a whole new dimension to the game. You will find that initially the games will be dominated by them. After you try out the strategies and learn to cope the shift goes back to the ground.

I've played games where I was routed in the air soundly, but the opponent lost because I overwhelmed his ground forces because he spent to much on air units.

You can bomb an enemy to oblivion, but you still need one man (infantry) to take the ground.

Peter