[OT][Humor]Some thing and some other thing

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:00:53 +0200

http://www.thespark.com/

I personally recommend the "Lazy Test" (I was 70% lazy; beat that!), and "Date my sister".

WARNING! The person still known as the original sender of this mail shall not be considered responsible for any perceptible decrease in efficiency or personal relations.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.