Re: [NetEpic ML] Voidshield Question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:36:26 -0400

Hi!

That is correct. A barrage attack is not a direct attack in the sense of a regular shot so the energy gets dispersed more therefore for practical purposes its as strong as a direct shot for downing a shield. Remeber though, the barrage. like a direct shot MUST have a -1 save modifer to affect a shield. A whirlwind blast with no save modifer does not affect void shields!

As always a revision shoots for better use of wording. Its opinions and observations like yours, will be be vital in the revision because old hands like me just can't catch those details since will tend to "fill in the blanks". As I have always maintained, the people who design and revise games are the least likely to find mistakes or omissions.

Thanks!

Peter