Greetings and opinion

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:36:52 +0100

Hi Guys!!
I'm Zerloon, and I'm very glad to join in this ML!!
Sorry for my bad english, but I'm not used to write in your language.
I'm the fierce leader of an Eldar Army of Saim-Hann.

This is the greetings, now start the opinion.

In my use of Eldar army I've seen that some unit are useless or worse, I'm
talking about:

Wraithguard - Dreadnough - War Walker - Dire avenger - Fire Dragon.

If you dont' agree please say me why, and the right use of the above troop.

More I've an Idea for the Dire Avenger, instead of the 5+ to hit and
continue firing if destroy target, the Dire Avenger hit with 4+ the first
time, if destroy take a second shot whit 5+ and finally if destroy again
take a third 6+ shot.

Okay, that's all folks!!! ^____^

Zerloon.