[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules questions

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 18:37:47 +0000

Hi!

"S. Birol Akmeric" wrote:

> ;;))
>
> You now, we're just old men and getting slowly senile (and yes, we need the
> young blood). Besides, we always like to pick on each other like all other
> oldsters. That was how we built this system; continually grinding each
> others' ideas. And that was fun. It's still fun by the way, the game lives
> on, and ours are the only viable set of rules; contradictions and all, it
> feels good, doesn't it Peter?

Of course it does! Its ironic that we are the only ones that actively support
epic in a continuous manner. We still take the time to revise the rules,
organize player input and make the game evolve. I remember commenting once "if
only one person played net epic I'd feel happy", well that benchmark was
surpassed some time ago. I'm very happy with all the new people on the list
that have given their input towards bettering the game it is much appreciated.
After all if the people who play it dont care for it, it might as well be truly
out of print and out of mind.

Peter