Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Problem with Marines

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:54:00 +0100

If we want to emphasize the difference between the Ravenwing and a "vanilla" biker, we can take a look at the rules for the Ravenwing in 40K. There they have an improved or additional sav as they are excellent drivers, jigging back and forth to be harder to hit.

This can be represented by a 6+ armorsave in Netepic for the Ravenwing only. This would perhaps increase the cost of the unit.

Just some food for thought. What do you think?

Eivind