Re: [NetEpic ML] Problem with Marines

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:11:05 -0400

Hi!

Thats not a bad caviat. IF You use a bike company you are not allowed any "bike" support cards, since the resources for them have been used in the company. SM after all dont have that many resources to have bike only armies.

Ravenwing, I still think is distinct since it has landspeeders in it, so I dont worry about losing that "difference". Besides they'd get bike cmpany too, perhaps as mentioned more than one, that gives them the edge.

Peter