Re: [NetEpic ML] Problem with Marines

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:54:00 -0000

<snip>

> Company Card:
> Name: Space Marine Bike Company
> Contents: 1 HQ of 1 bike stand, 2 bike detachments of 5 bike stands and 1
attack bike detachment of 5 attack bikes.
> Break Point: 8
> Morale: 2
> Victory Points: 3
> Cost:325
> Special Rules: Since the bike company represents the bulk of a Chapter's
bike forces no bike support cards may be fielded together with the bike
company.

Stormwind proposal sounds cool.
I'd be slightly hesitant about the bike company however on the Ravenwing
basis - you'd be eliminating one of the differences between the DA chapter
and the others. Unless you said that the third company of a DA force could
be the Ravenwing and the 6th could be a bike force maybe. (?)

Also, If you do take on the bike company, I think you should be able to take
more bike units, but only if they are suport units TO the bike company. If
you have a Bike company card, no other company can be supported by bikes. My
wording there is terrible but do you get what I mean?

> Jyrki Saari
>
> -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time
is money.

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate