RE: [NetEpic ML] Problem with Marines

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:08:49 +0100

Im sorry, but I think this Master of the Ravenwing is way too cheesy.
Netepic do not deal in special characters, so I think this commander
shouldnt be more than a captain with a Land Speeder, and should be included
with the company card.

Jyrkis suggestion is a good start though, and I think that some
modifications on the Lannd speeder is in order.

I here are my suggestion on the Ravenwing:

Ravenwing HQ (Master of the Ravenwing)

Land Speeder
Move: 30cm
 Save: 5+* (modifiable to 6+)
 CAF: +4
 Weapons
 Multi Melta
 Range: 25cm
 Attack dice: 1
 To-hit: 3+
 TSM: -2

 Hunter Missiles x2 (One shot)
 Range: 75 cm
 Attack Dice: 2
 To hit: 3+
 TSM: -1

 Notes: HQ unit

Because of their excellent driving skill, and ability to jigg from side to
side, avoiding incomming fire, all vehicles in the Ravenwing recieves a
fixed save of 6+.

BP 8 (as opposed to 9 now)
Cost 425 (as opposed to 400 now)
VP 4 (same as now)