Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos-imperator Necropolis bit

From: amir gamzu <agamzu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:13:33 -0800 (PST)

hey, i built an emperator eons ago, gw uk took the
order for a conversion kit and then when i called them
months later they told me they didn't have all the
bits, but enough with my other bits to make a cool
one, when i get around to photogrphing some minis
(soon i promise (someone told me where to send them
but could use a reminder))

i also have an extra mighjty empires necropolis and
skeletal banners blister unopened, the necropolis was
featured on the top of abdomintus and sat where the
towers on an imperator usually go, if anyone's
interested i'll trade for it or throw it up on ebay
with no reserve (prefer trade, but wont do money
transaction otherwise)

and onto that subject, is there any place for
mini-trading, if anyone knows please inform me

thanks
amir