Sv: [NetEpic ML] Master of Ravenwing again

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 7:57:06 +0100

Wohaa!

Hold your horses just a few seconds more! I think some clarifications is in order. :-)

My suggestion implies that the MoR is included in the Ravenwing Company Card and replaces the captain and his rihno. This also implies that the BP goes down to 8, the save of the Ravenwing bikes and Land Speeders 6+ fixed (They jink from side to side and thus are harder to hit. The cost goes up by +25

Jyrki; your suggestion is a Special Card right? So you can buy it in addittion to the Ravenwing? What is the cost?

Eivind