Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle minis - Jyrki?

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:52:04 -0000

> > Hi Jyrki, I notice you posted a sisters of battle list to
> > Epic40k.com.

No what are you doing surfing around there? Awful place...truly awful.......
;)

>Does anyone have ideas for how to go about making
> > miniatures for this force or are they just hypothetical? I was
> > thinking banshess with headswap and jumpack added for the seraphin
> > but what about the rest?
> >
> > Markco
> >

> Eldar Guardians with human heads would do equally well, with the heavy
weapon ones (if those still can be found on the sprues) being stop-gap
retributors.

> But I confess I haven't given much thought to conversions; I just get
occassional urges to design/convert armylists. I'm still toying with the
idea of sculpting some myself and then doing some resin or metal casting but
that is still a long time in the future :(

Hmm..interesting.

I wouldn't mind putting together some of these out of sheer interest. I know
nothing about the Sob's and I've decided I like going full on into
converting and painting forces which I've never really worked with before
(The Iyanden Eldar for example...we know what happened there!....)

I really musn't start on another project right now but if I remember, or
Somebody reminds me, in a couple of months time (i.e. hopefully AFTER I've
had a go at the tau..) I'll set my mind to it and see what we can come up
with for easy-to-copy conversions.

Codex Grey IGAssault troops spring to mind and greenstuff hair onto SM
scout's heads.......Banshee's been mentioned, East Immolators with slight
conversions to Razorbacks, Old style Landspeeders converted for Justifiers
and we'll get out the plastistruct for the Arty of course :.......

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate
Network site!)