RE: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle minis - Jyrki?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:11:45 +0200

Eldar Guardians with human heads would do equally well, with the heavy weapon ones (if those still can be found on the sprues) being stop-gap retributors.

But I confess I haven't given much thought to conversions; I just get occassional urges to design/convert armylists. I'm still toying with the idea of sculpting some myself and then doing some resin or metal casting but that is still a long time in the future :(

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.