Some explain pls

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:15:42 +0100

Hi again!!!
I'll back with a number of questions for you!!!

1) Avatar's save roll of 2+ is against everythingh? Is useful against
psi-power?

2) Chaos army have a number of stand that regenerate, they apply the rules
in the Tyranid book that a model down is automatically it or not?

3) A Daemonic Chaos army can contain more than one Space Marine Company or
just one for Primarchs?

4) In the old version of Epic the Eldar titan battle group are formed by
two Phantom and one Warlock, bur now is formed by three Phantom, is right?
If answer is yes, why? In my mind is better the old version.

5) In the Eldar 4.1 the Revenant scout Titan have not the related card,
I've assumed they'r special cards of 400pt (since they're Titan and in the
core rules one revenant cost 200pt), is right?

6) Are you bothered about my questions? Sorry!!!

Okay, that's all for now!!!
Thanks for your patience!!!!!
And, of course, don't mind about my bad english!!!!

Zerloon