Questions, questions, questions....

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:27:17 -0000

Hi some questions for you... ^^

Hive Mind cards
1) Hive Mind cards used or discarded by the Tyranid player go back
into the Hive Mind deck or not?
2) Is possible to re-use the same card in following turns re-drawing
it from the deck (assuming the previous question is true)?
3) And if the deck is depleted (assuming it's false)?

Titans
1) It's possible for a Titan to "pass over" stands that don't pin it
in order to charge something behind them when an alternate charge
route is impossible to find? Shielding a Baneblade with 10 tactical
stands seems idiot to me, they'll just *SQUASH* O_o
2) In the same manner, it's possible for infantry stands to pass
through or hide between the legs of a Titan? I'm talking about
Tyranid infantry and Bio-Titans (which we play without bases)...
seeing all that Termagants between the Hierophant legs it's just
amazing ^^.

Chaos
1) I think will be a great idea to introduce animosity in NetEpic
between D�mons... Everybody knows Khorne and Tzeentch minions don't
like so much each other, the same for Nurgle and Slaanesh... (this
question arise yesterday, having seen a battle before 2 chaos forces,
namely Khorne&Tzeentch vs Nurgle&Slaanesh... -_-')