Re: [Modeling]A link

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:37:56 -0000

Comments below....

> > http://www.hirstarts.com/
>
> Its a good link. I have their small brick and cobblestone moulds and they
> are excellant. I bought them for use with my large 15mm collections though
> think with some careful designs they would work with epic too. The
> cobblestones work suprisingly well. You can see them where i've used them
as
> flooring for photos here:
> http://pub32.ezboard.com/fepicaboadfrm7.showMessage?topicID=128.topic
> and here:
> http://pub32.ezboard.com/fepicaboadfrm7.showMessage?topicID=121.topic
>

> > I think the Bell tower and the Cathedral would make perfect Imperial
> buildings. The instructions are excellent!
>
> They're nice buildings, but they are designed for 25/28mm stuff so they'd
be
> pretty HUGE! I'd advise just buying a simple block set and working on your
> own designs for epic scale - its dead easy stuff to use! I'll try out
making
> some Imperial bunkers with the spare bricks I already have and let you lot
> know how it looks if you want :)

Well, I just threw a couple of bunkers together. They ain't great at all but
it gives you a better idea of the scale of the pieces. Definitely wouldn't
want their average sized bricks (which are about 4 times as big) but I
reckon it could work.

I put together a very quick page with some photos if you're interested:
http://epic40k.com/hirstscene.html

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate