Re: [NetEpic ML] Some explain pls

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:45:26 +0100

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Ramos
  To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2002 12:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Some explain pls

  Hi!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Zerloon" <zerloon_at_...>
  To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
  Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 10:15 PM
  Subject: [NetEpic ML] Some explain pls

> Hi again!!!
> I'll back with a number of questions for you!!!
>
> 1) Avatar's save roll of 2+ is against everythingh? Is useful against
> psi-power?

  Yes. The avatars save is unique in epic. It saves against everything and anything!!
  --->Vortex too?

> 2) Chaos army have a number of stand that regenerate, they apply the rules
> in the Tyranid book that a model down is automatically it or not?

  Yes and no. Yes, because they are not removed and remain on the table until the end phase where you can attempt to bring them back. No, because they dont have wounds so you can keep shooting them to accumulate wound markers.

> 3) A Daemonic Chaos army can contain more than one Space Marine Company or
> just one for Primarchs?

  As it stands, just one company, although you could add support cards to it and get even more chaos marines. This will be one of those things discussed come revision time.

> 4) In the old version of Epic the Eldar titan battle group are formed by
> two Phantom and one Warlock, bur now is formed by three Phantom, is right?
> If answer is yes, why? In my mind is better the old version.

  There are no battle groups in Net epic. Many thought getting one titan free in a battlegroup was cheesy. That dont mean you can invent you own battle groups (as long as you have enough points and special card slots to bring them), so you can basically bring whatever you want in your baqttlegroup.

> 5) In the Eldar 4.1 the Revenant scout Titan have not the related card,
> I've assumed they'r special cards of 400pt (since they're Titan and in the
> core rules one revenant cost 200pt), is right?

  Yes, this was erroneously omitted.

> 6) Are you bothered about my questions? Sorry!!!

  No problem ask as many as you'd like thats why we are here.

  Peter

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor