Re: [NetEpic ML] Some explain pls

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:34:40 +0100

Hi!!!!

> > 1) Avatar's save roll of 2+ is against everythingh? Is useful against
> > psi-power?
>
>Yes. The avatars save is unique in epic. It saves against everything and
>anything!!

YES!!!!! You made me happy!!!

> > 2) Chaos army have a number of stand that regenerate, they apply the rules
> > in the Tyranid book that a model down is automatically it or not?
>
>Yes and no. Yes, because they are not removed and remain on the table
>until the end phase where you can attempt to bring them back. No, because
>they dont have wounds so you can keep shooting them to accumulate wound
>markers.

That's apply even to Carnifexi that have 1 wounds?

> > 4) In the old version of Epic the Eldar titan battle group are formed by
> > two Phantom and one Warlock, bur now is formed by three Phantom, is right?
> > If answer is yes, why? In my mind is better the old version.
>
>There are no battle groups in Net epic. Many thought getting one titan
>free in a battlegroup was cheesy. That dont mean you can invent you own
>battle groups (as long as you have enough points and special card slots to
>bring them), so you can basically bring whatever you want in your baqttlegroup.

Excuse me but I don't understand...
The rules of the battle group is or not right? Do you mean that we can fix
in the way we like?

> > 5) In the Eldar 4.1 the Revenant scout Titan have not the related card,
> > I've assumed they'r special cards of 400pt (since they're Titan and in the
> > core rules one revenant cost 200pt), is right?
>
>Yes, this was erroneously omitted.

Well, they are special two units card of 400 pt. Good!!
19eece.jpg
Thank you very much!!!!!

19eece.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 19eece.jpg)