Re: [NetEpic ML] Some explain pls

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:06:50 -0400

Hi!
  That's apply even to Carnifexi that have 1 wounds?

  As tyranids all their rules apply. It behaves the same as a bloodletter except you can still fire at it when its on the ground to accumulate markers.

  Excuse me but I don't understand...
  The rules of the battle group is or not right? Do you mean that we can fix in the way we like?

  There are no official rules for battlegroups in net epic. There is no epic battle group card, thus you can't buy 3 titans in one card. You can "simulate" a battlegroups by bringing three titan special cards and making them "behave" like a battlegroup, but there are no rules for such. In other words if yo want battlgroups you need to come up with house rules.

  Peter