RE: [NetEpic ML] New Netepic Army

From: <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:04:31 +0000

That would be great, I will put it in the V40k files section.

nils.saugen_at_... on 03/18/2002 11:58:59

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc:

Subject: RE: [NetEpic ML] New Netepic Army

Nils

I've toyed with the idea of an exodite Eldar army myself. Focused around
greater dragons in much the same way as Chaos is focused around Greater
Deamons. I've even made up some stats and fluff, I don't think I'll do much
work on that in the near future, but I could mail you what I've got!

Nils