Sv: [NetEpic ML] combining epic and netepic

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 8:44:29 +0100

Hi!

This question pops up from time to time, and I always answer; DONT DO IT!! My gaming group tried this for a while before we discovered Netepic. We translated all the Space Marine prices, broke them down to a price pr stand and used the detachment generator from e40k.

This led to tremendous amounts of cheese; F. ex a whole company of artillery firing at once, huge amounts of units now clessified as special cards (Every detachment in my Squat army had a Living Ancestror) It also had some drawbacks, every detachment looked like an orkmob. There where no real difference between a detacment of eldar and a detachment of orks. To avoid this we made a whole lot of special rules almost impossible to remember.

Then we came across netepic...

Eivind