Re: [NetEpic ML] Void missiles

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:04:27 -0400

Hi!

You mean vortex missile? Right?

Actually a vortex missile DOES block line of sight, it may have gotten ommitted over the years. It was that way in hte original GW rules. As with many things some get through proof reading. Its a problem to have veteran people proof read things things like this are known to us, but we only "see" big errors.

I suspect 5.0 will get a lot of input from lurkers and newbies, so many omissions and errors will be caught.

Peter