Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Holofields vs Barrage

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:00:09 -0400

Hi!

As far as I can see its okay, although the wording is no longer to my liking and will change it. In any event any attack that needs LOS (pretty much everything), that isn't a non-physical psychic attack or barrage attack gives an Eldar titan a holofield save. Shooting expensive vortex missiles and warp missiles at Eldar titans is not a cost effective ploy, since most of the time they will save and you waste a good chunk of points.

Note even though barrages ignore holofild saves, they always scatter (its actually in the core rules not the Eldar book, as usual the revision needs to fix quite a few things).

Peter