[NetEpic ML] warp missiles

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:20:48 +0100

Hi,

often when I playd against imperials I faced lots of titan armed with warp
missiles, specially when I playd my loved squats. The missile devasting
effect, generally, knocked out my pretorians in the first turns and this,
often, decide the game.
For their cost this missile is too cheap, specially when the target is a
giant block as a pretorian. I think that is too easy to sit a titan on the
table, declare a titan/pretorian as target, hit automatically, ignore the
shields and hope to hit somethink inside, remember that the easier location
in a pretorian is the hull and even with two scatter dice the change to hit
it are great.
And for 125 is a must to take.
Consideration? A rarity factor could be introduced in the future?

Stefano