Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:53:27 -0400

Hi!

Daniel is still our editor, I keep in touch with him from time to time, but life has kept him busy. But there are other busy little beavers I haven't mentioned yet. You'd be surprised with all the stufff they have done. I'm still going over a lot of it.

You're right about the layouts. I'd keep titans and praetorians in their own books. Its a pain to look up the way they are now.

One thing I'm doing is to discuss ALL the rules, line by line if need be to get the proper wording. Same with unit descriptions.

Lots to do.

Peter