RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:34:15 +0200

To be frank, I would mind. The Grey Knights are the only sizable military force with specific anti-daemon capability. And even they are just one chapter for the whole imperium! I mean, their training and attacks are specifically meant to fight Chaos. No extra benefit is gained to use them against tyranids over, say, close combat terminators.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.