RE: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:43:46 +0200

Yes.

> 2: As these are the 'new' minis, I was wondering why they
> don't have Holofield saves.

Eldar tanks in Net Epic have no holofields. The Tempest hasn't got holofieds either.

> 3: Cost seems a bit excessive. Shouldn't it be more in line
> with the Tempest if they have no Holo save? ie: 200 points each.

Considering the effects of the Pulse laser and the distortion cannon and the fact they have better CAF, I personally don't think so.

> 4: Speaking of Tempests... How about a Cobra or Scorpion
> Host?

Might be coming in the next revision.

> Brandu/QSK

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.