Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:11:05 +0100

These are the rules we use in our group:

antichrist666it wrote:
> 1 - Which orders they have?
any order, the teleportation it's just a way to "move"/"deploy" them in the
movement phase.

> 2 - May they fire (in the Advance Fire phase, probably) or fight in
> Close Combat (if they land in CC)?

they cannot land in CC (you have to scatter), and yes they can have advance
order and thus fire in this phase.

N.B. we use them not only against chaos army but, with a limitation of 1
stand per player, also against any army with a psyker

> Buildings
> 1 - Stands inside a building still have a 360� arc of fire or they
> must choose a building side (and have 180� fire arc to that side)?

they must chose a side (1,2,3 depending on the position), but position a
stand inside the building don't count as a move

> 2 - Stands inside a building are placed at the top of it... but can a
> stand go TO THE TOP of the building? I mean Skimmer units and units
> with Jump packs... (this question came after seeing Magnus the Red go
> KingKong-mode... -_-')

no, they are supposed to be inside, and obviously Magnus cannot enter or
climb building at all :o)

> Wind Rider Host
> 1 - It's just my opinion or it's rather underpriced? All companies
> save 50-100 points on the detachment costs, and grant an HQ (maybe
> two) for free... the Wind Rider Host save 300 points (THREE
> HUNDREDS), and have 5 detachments!!!

uff, again, NO they're not underpriced (unless you don't use too many
company cards togheter,i.e. 4+) I'm an eldar player, but when I play as a
Dark angels general I have no problems with them, you only have to learn
how to treat an eldar player.

> Independent units
> 1 - Some units like Revenants, Warhounds and many flyers are bought
> as one card, but act independently on the battlefield (no coherency
> and such)... This means thay are also activated separately? Can I
> activate just 1 Warhound out of 2 or 1 Thunderbolt out of 3 as my
> turn play?

I dont' understand very weel whay you mean with "activate", but if you talk
about move,give orders,etc yes you can.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.